Andharban Trek From 14 Th -15th July 2018
Alpine Ramblers has planned monsoon trek Andharban from 14th to 15 july 2018
Date : 14th - 15th July 2018
Type : Valley/Jungle Trek.
Range : Mulshi, Pune.
Base Village :vandare Pimpri (Tamhini Ghat).
Grade : Easy.
Height : 2,100 feet Approx (Start point).
Trek Distance : 14KM (Roughly 7-8 hours to complete)
Cost - ? DM us for more details
For Further details& Registrations -
Rushikesh Gawde -9167046424 (Call/ Whats app)
Andhar means Darkness and Ban stands for dense jungle, so the word Andharban literally means The Dense Dark Forest. The intimidating factor of this 14km long trek has to be the hardcore jungle cover over your head. A major portion of this trek route involves walking through this denseness. The start point of this trek ie Pimpri dam begins in bright daylight which keeps on fluctuating as we keep entering the dense part of the forest and out, this only adds up to the magic that this place has to offer.
The trek concludes at yet another dam called the Bhira dam which is also the source of the Kundalika river which is famous for its White Water Rafting. 30% of the trek is all descend and remaining is normal walking. While on the route we can see the beauty of places like Ghangad, Tailbaila, Sarasgad, Plus valley, Tamhini ghat, Kundalika valley. If time permits after the trek we will be also visiting the famous ganesh temple at pali.
1. to and fro Pick up and drop to dadar or thane & borivli
3. lunch at end point
4. All expertise charges of trek.
5. First aid charges .
6. Guide charges
7. Forest permission charges
8. Forest entry fees
Meals during travel.
Any item not covered under “inclusions”
Meeting point :
11:00 pm – private bus from dombivli & Dadar
11:00 pm – private bus from dombivli & Dadar point of our trek.
7:00 am – proceed to the trek after briefing and a short introduction.
11:00 pm –private bus from dombivli & Dadar of our trek.
8:00 pm – Mumbai tentatively.
Things to be carried:
1) A haversack to put all things.
2) Cover all the valuable things in polythene bags to protect from rain.
3) Head torch or normal torch is compulsory.
4) Carry walking stick if available.
5) A Water Bottle - 2 Ltrs a must.
6) Good trekking shoes with good grip (compulsory)
7) CARRY some Biscuits, ready to eat food, chocolates, energy bars etc...
8) personal prescribed medicines (Optional)
9) Enerzal powder , Glucon D, Lemon etc... (Optional)
10) 2 lemons.
Terms and Conditions :-
* Nature is not our private property, Its God's gift to us . Hence respect Nature and Love it truely.
* Strict code of discipline is expected from the participants, especially after reaching the fort.
* No risky stunts on the ‘EDGE OF THE MOUNTAINS’. We shall not be responsible for the Accidents/Death caused due to such activities.
* Participants should take care of their belongings. Avoid Valuable items like Gold etc...
* Please keep your personal medicines (If any) with you always.
* Trek is a rigorous journey, which definitely gives you sweet fruit after accomplishing it in a right manner.
1) Trek leader's decision will be final.
2) Participants wearing sandals, kitos ,sleepers will not allowed to do trek with Alpine Ramblers.
3)This is an adventure activity ,so everyone should follow trek leader's command. Life is precious, don't put your life in dangers while clicking selfies on the edge of the valleys. The trek leader has the authority to remove you from the group of there are arguments on the issue of selfies.
You may also like the following events from Alpine Rambler's:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pune
Liked this event? Spread the word :