Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Sindola is a small hill fort near Malshej Ghat. There isn’t much history known about the fort. In 1744 – 45, Marathas captured the fort from the Knights at Javhar. The fort has one entrance and some ruins of the fortification. There are water cisterns representing sapta matrukas.
The fort stands tall at 1128 meters and overlooks the Pimpalgaon Joga dam now. The fort has natural protection due to the cliffs as high as 50 meters. The trek is an adventurous which involves a climb on rock cut steps and treading on narrow exposed paths.
The trek starts from Karanjale village and takes about 2 hours to climb.
Odyssey Type: One Day
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Route: Karanjale – Sindola - Karanjale
Distance From Pune: 140 Kms
Region: Malshej Ghat
Trekking Distance: 10 Kms
05:00 Reporting at Rajaram Bridge
07:00 Breakfast near Junnar
09:30 Arrival at Karanjale & Briefing
09:45 Trek Starts
12:00 Arrival at Top & Exploration & Lunch
13:00 Start Descending
15:00 Return to Karanjale & Start the return Journey
17:00 Tea Break
20:00 Expected arrival at Pune
1) Water 2 liters or more
2) Good Rucksack with rain cover
3) Personal Medicines if any
4) ID Proof
5) Non disposable plate, spoon & bowl.
6) Bedding (Carry mat + Sleeping Bag)
1) Dry foods like: Chikki, Chocolates and cakes etc.
2) Extra Pair of clothes & sleepers/ floaters
3) Rain protection / wind cheater/ cap / scarf as per the weather.
4) Hand Towel
5) Sunscreen lotion / face wash
6) Camera or Binoculars
1) Travel by a private non AC bus.
2) Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with high tea on Day One & Breakfast, Lunch & high tea on Day Two
3) Accommodation on Multi sharing basis / open air at govt. school (whichever is available)
4) Adventure Experts & Leaders
5) First aid kit.
6) Safety & Tested Equipments
7) Government Service Tax
8) Personal Entry, Toll & Parking etc
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water,
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes"
You may also like the following events from Zenith Odyssey: