Whether you are running a small/medium business or a functional leader responsible for the bottom line, understanding the language of numbers is the key to success. Knowledge about fundamental concepts in Accounting will not only provide you with an edge, but it will also improve the performance of your business, as you will make more informed management decisions. This highly interactive session will be an eye opener!
To sharpen numerical skills for business leaders and professionals for the 21st century
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Gain access to the most simplified, fun and effective way to learn Accounting using – The Numbers Deck™
2. The Numbers Deck™ is for yours to keep (for a small price) to ensure that the learning and experimenting never stops
3. A positive, nice and relaxing setting compared to the chaos which usually Accounting creates
4. I bet you won’t find a better bargain to learn Accounting in such a fun and simple format
5. The workshop facilitator is always focused on making this a GREAT experience for you!
6. Practice practical hands-on transactions which you can use in your business or work
7. Experience more “A-Ha’s” than you ever thought possible
8. Its simple to learn and easy to implement
9. A chance to bond with co-learners
10. Dissolve the fear of numbers
At the end of this 2 hours interactive workshop, the participants will be able to:
· Understand 7 golden rules of Accounting and process of preparing financial statements
· Learn Transaction analysis - heart of Accounting cycle by using a simple format;
· Master the 3 principal types of Financial Statements and how they are linked;
· Discover how to read financial statements with the help of the 5 Accounting elements;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is a highly interactive concept based learning course where you will get a chance to apply concepts of Accounting & Finance to practical situations. Participants will be working in groups and in pairs throughout the course to apply the learning of concepts taught. Case studies, role plays, individual exercises and power games will all be part of the learning experience.
Anish Baheti is the Founder of Train My Brain® He is a Qualified Chartered Accountant (IND), an MBA in Accounting & Finance (AUS), a Certificate in Life Coaching (AUS), and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (AUS). He is also a Certified Practitioner for Brain Mapping (UK). He specializes in working with business owners, working professionals and senior managers who struggle to understand the Accounting & the Finance side of their business/work. He aims to create a unique concept based education/training platform Entrepreneurs & Professionals by helping them understand the logic behind the numbers in SIMPLE & easy language.All the concepts in this workshop are designed keeping in mind that the participant is from a non-accounting/financial background and focus is to keep it concise, jargon free and simple.
Language: English & Hindi
Batch size: Small batch size for effective interaction
Duration & Fees: 2 hours.
Train My Brain® reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop in case of any emergency. Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations. Pre-payment and pre-registration is required. Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other program of Train My Brain, but change in nomination(s) is accepted. Attending the workshop or personal session means you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website www.trainmybrain.in. Do not consider this seminar to be a legal or business advice. You should seek services of a qualified attorney and CA/CPA when making any business decisions.