Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
About the course
The Photography industry
• Prospire to ensure you will be taught the latest techniques and skills.
• You will enjoy the experience of a professional, study environment, designed specifically to allow you to
pursue your passion for photography as a creative outlet.
Who this course is for
• If you own/use a DSLR camera and want to pursue your passion for photography as a creative outlet, this course, Will give you an introduction to professional digital photography.
• Perhaps you could pursue a career in the photographic industry after further study and experience.
• This course will help you to get the best out of your equipment.
What you'll learn
• Learn the basic functionality of your DSLR camera - automatic, semi-automatic and manual modes
• Discover light, space and composition
• Enhance your digital images and learn editing techniques using Adobe Photoshop
• Explore outdoor genres including street photography, action, nature and landscapes
• Get a grip on portfolio and photography in color and black and white
• Use social media to reach your audience and get your professional name
• You must have DSLR
• Your personal laptop with Photoshop software