Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Providence ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Providence, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Providence there are so many fun things to do.
Providence has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at Mirabar.
- The RI NOW Haunted House of Political Horrors was hosted at 24 Stimson Ave, Providence, RI 02906-3207, United States.
- The RI NOW Haunted House of Political Horrors was hosted at 24 Stimson Ave.
- Haunted House: Basement of Nightmares! at Mt. Pleasant Library was hosted at Mt. Pleasant Community Library.
- Spooky Storytime & Haunted Art in the Park was hosted at Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy.
- Spooky Shindig Halloween Party with Becky Lynn Blanca & Friends was hosted at Nick-A-Nee's.
- Halloween Party Classes (Providence) was hosted at Rhode Island Hot Yoga.
- Redrum: Hunt was hosted at Providence Improv Guild (P.I.G).
- 11 Annual BIG Walk 'Halloween Hike' 5K Fun Walk/Run was hosted at Roger Williams Park.
- Spooky State House 2019 was hosted at RI Department of State.
- Birdplay Presents: A Halloween Banger was hosted at AS220.
- Concert at the Zoo - Halloween Hop - 2 shows! was hosted at Rock-a-Baby RI & MA.
- Halloween Costume Contest And Tour was hosted at Providence Ghost Tour.
- Troop 90's Halloween Party! was hosted at Troop.
- The Spellman Halloween Dance Party was hosted at Fete Music Hall.