Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Princeton
Princeton is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Princeton has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Tumbles Of Princeton
- Salon 33
- Gymboree Play & Music, Princeton
- 100 Canal Pointe Blvd
- Nino's Pizza Star
- Palmer Square - Princeton NJ
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Princeton?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Princeton is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Princeton during Halloween.
Princeton has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Spooky Kids Night Out. Age 3+ *Must be potty trained was hosted at Tumbles Of Princeton.
- Princeton's Annual Hometown Halloween Parade was hosted at Palmer Square - Princeton NJ.
- MAKEN NOISE HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA AT NINO'S PIZZASTAR! was hosted at Nino's Pizza Star.
- Princeton Symphonic Brass Quintet's "Fall into Halloween" Concert was hosted at Salon 33.
- HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA was hosted at MarketFair.
- Gymboween 2022 was hosted at Gymboree Play & Music, Princeton.
- KW Princeton Family Fall Festival was hosted at 100 Canal Pointe Blvd.