Voortrekker Monument Half Marathon, 10km & Pret
• Die 1ste Aanbieding
• Official AGN Sanctioned Race
Event Date: 24th Nov 2018
Province: Gauteng North
Online Entry Start Date: 20th Sep 2018
Online Entry End Date: 21st Nov 2018
Contact Number: 071 40555 88 / Y29ubmllIHwgbWJvbmVuaSAhIGNvICEgemE=
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 21 Nov 2018):
21km - R 102,00
21km 60 - 69 Yrs - R 57,00
21km 70 Yrs+ Free - R 0,00
10km - R 79,00
10km 60 - 69 Yrs - R 57,00
10km 70 Yrs+ Free - R 0,00
5km - R 45,00
5km 70 Yrs+ Free - R 0,00
Voortrekker Monument, Eeufees Road, Pretoria - (S 25.77690˚, E 028.17747˚)
Half Marathon and 10km – 06:00
5km – about 06:15
• No late starters will be accommodated
Entries For Both Races:
At the start as from 04:30 on day of the race and at the Voortrekker Monument on Friday 23rd November from 14:00 to 18:00.
At the Voortrekker Monument on Friday 23rd November from 14:00 to 18:00 or on race day at registration.
21 & 10km: R35
• 70 Yrs+ are responsible for the Temp Lic fee
Special Edition Medal (Gold, Silver & Bronze)
Gold medals to all running & walking category winners and 200 Silver Medals and 1000 Bronze for 10&21km. Rest of 10&21km field and fun run finishers will receive a Voortrekker Monument Medal.
3 hours. Venue time limit. All athletes with 3km or more to go & 25 min or less remaining, will be diverted to the finish.
• Distance markers every kilometre.
• No animals except guide dogs allowed.
• Ample guarded secure parking available.
• Safe tog bag area available at owner’s own risk. Avoid leaving valuables & cash in bags.
• Jardine joggers and 60-69 years entry fee: R 57. 70-79, 80+ and athletes celebrating their birthday (Show ID) - free entry.
• The half marathon, 10km & Fun Run does not include any off-tar sections, but no baby strollers and wheelchairs can be accommodated due to route congestion.
1. The race is run in accordance with AGN and ASA rules.
2. All licensed athletes competing for category medals must wear numeric category tags clearly visible.
3. All athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors, and organizers of the race against any claims of whatsoever nature, which may arise due to participation in the race. The organizers are indemnified from any claims should the race not take place. If the race is cancelled due to Bad Weather, Political Unrest or any other reason whatsoever, all Paid Entry Fees will be Forfeited
4. Age restriction: 10 km – 14 years. Half Marathon - 16 years.
5. No iPod’s or listening devices.
6. Foreign Athletes compete in accordance with IAAF rule 4 (2).
7. Registered athletes must be a member of an ASA affiliated Club and wear the 2018 licence number on the front and back of the vest. Both numbers must be visible at all times.
8. The race number must be worn on the front of the vest and must not cover the logos on the ASA licence.
9. No littering allowed more than 30 meter away from the refreshment stations. Plastic is a serious pollutant and a threat to the environment. Littering can lead to disqualification from the race.
10. Pirate/non registered participants will be removed by the referees and organizers assisted by security. This rule will be strictly enforced at the start, during the race and at the finish.
071 40555 88
All Participants agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
All athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors, and organizers of the race against any claims of whatsoever nature, which may arise due to participation in the race. The organizers are indemnified from any claims should the race not take place
You may also like the following events from Entrytime Enteronline:
- This Saturday, 17th November, 06:00 am, 25th Tom Jenkins Run / Walk Challenge 21.1, 10 & 5km in Pretoria
- This Saturday, 17th November, 06:30 am, Medihelp Cherry / Kersie Mtb Challenge 60 40 25 15 8 & 2km
- This Saturday, 17th November, 07:00 am, Family & Paw Fun Walk / Run 5, 2.5 & 1km
Also check out other Sports Events in Pretoria
Liked this event? Spread the word :