Project Planning Monitoring and Management using Microsoft Project
Most development activities are nowadays executed as projects. Technical skills are vital for successful undertaking of projects. Good project management skills helps to effectively deliver quality projects within the cost, time and scope constraints. This course equips the participant with the skills to ensure their projects are completed on time and on budget and according to expectations, using Microsoft Project. The participant will gain a strong working knowledge of project management and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage projects.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the project cycle and identify the issues necessary for planning
• Understand strategies and techniques for effective monitoring and evaluation of projects using Microsoft Project
• Easily prepare and implement monitoring and evaluation systems and plans using Microsoft Project
• Use Microsoft Project Software for Project Planning and Monitoring
• Use Microsoft Project to prepare evaluation designs and document changes
• Easily produce and shared reports with stakeholders
Who should enroll?
This course is strongly recommended for persons performing project management tasks, those that want to increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management
Send an email to dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgdml0YWxleHRyYWxlYXJuaW5nICEgY29t to request a course training agenda
Tickets for Project Planning Monitoring and Management using Microsoft Project can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|