The economy of many developing countries is anchored on agriculture. Agricultural sector has continued being complex and multi-faceted, requiring huge work in monitoring and evaluation. Well-chosen and implemented monitoring and evaluation tools and techniques plays a key role in ensuring agriculture and rural development projects are implemented as designed and planned to aid in ending hunger and poverty. This course equips the participants with adequate skills to develop and manage robust M&E systems for effective management of agriculture and rural development projects and programs. Participants will be introduced to M&E frameworks indicators, tools and techniques for M&E.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Design agriculture and rural development projects using logical framework analysis approach
• Define different agriculture and rural development indicators
• Track performance indicators over the life of the project
• Evaluate agriculture and rural development programs against objectives and targets
• Conduct successful monitoring for agriculture and rural development programs
• Conduct impact evaluations of agriculture and rural development programs
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
This training course is recommended for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who work in agriculture and rural development projects and programmes.
Send an email to dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgdml0YWxleHRyYWxlYXJuaW5nICEgY29t to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts
.• Value for money
Tickets for MONITORING AND EVALUATION DATA MANAGEMENT AND ANALYSIS IN AGRICULTURE AND R can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|