Course Title: Impact Assessment in Food and Nutrition Security Projects and Programmes
Duration: 5 Days
Location: Vital Extra Learning Center
Food and nutrition security projects and programmes are designed to create change to the target beneficiaries. Impact assessment is a type of evaluation that is intended to determine the long-term effects of a project or a programme (eg. changes in the food security situation that can be attributed in part or wholly to the programme). Impact evaluation assesses the changes that can be attributed to a project or program intervention, both the intended ones, as well as ideally the unintended ones. This course is designed to equip the participants with adequate skills to conduct rigorous impact assessment in food and nutrition security projects and programmes. The course covers all aspects of planning, designing and implementing a successful impact assessment. By the end of the course the participants are expected to be experts who can carry out impact assessment assignments for their organizations or as consultants, in food and nutrition security.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Learn about theories and practices of impact assessment
• Learn about impact assessement problem: Attribution, selection and placement biases
• Understand impact evaluation designs: randomized, quasi and non-experimental
• Conduct a rigorous impact assessment of a project or programme.
• Conduct sampling and power calculation
• Learn and practice on econometric techniques for impact evaluation
• Carry out impact data analysis using popular methods such as Propensity Matching, Difference-in –Difference and many more.
• Report and disseminate impact evaluation findings
Who should enroll?
This training course is recommended for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, consultants and decision makers in projects and programmes dealing with food and nutrition security.
Send an email to dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgdml0YWxleHRyYWxlYXJuaW5nICEgY29t to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Tickets for Impact Assessment in Food and Nutrition Security Projects and Programmes can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events