Eskom Vista Mediclinic 10, 5 & 1.5km
Take Note: NO MEN Will Be Allowed To Enter The 5km Ladies Race
All Finishers Receive: Newly 16th year Designed Medal
Pre-entries: 10 & 5km Printed Draw String Bags (Limited To 400)
Walkers Most Welcome In All Races.
Event Date: 24th Aug 2018
Province: Free State
Online Entry Start Date: 22nd Jun 2018
Online Entry End Date: 22nd Aug 2018
Contact Number: 072 499 2602 / aW5mbyB8IGVudHJ5dGltZSAhIGNvbQ==
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 22 Aug 2018):
10km Race Open Men / Ladies - R 79,00
5km Ladies Race / Walk - R 45,00
1.5km Masters 60+ Walk - R 25,00
1.5km Childrens Race / Walk - R 20,00
1.5km Wheelchair Disabled Race - R 20,00
100m Toddler Race / Walk - R 15,00
Start & Finish:
The Race Will Start And Finish At Mediclinic Welkom - Meulen Street
5km Ladies Race / Fun Walk: 18:00
10km Open Men & Ladies Race / Walk: 19:00
100m Toddlers Race / Walk: 17:00
1.5km: Childrens Race / Walk: 16:30
1.5km: Masters 60+ Walk: 16:30
1.5km Wheelchair Disabled Race: 16:30
Late Entries Accepted:
From 20th August 08:00 - 18:00 to the day of the event 24th August, 08:00 up to 30 min before each race
At the Washbay (Welkom Square) Only
Important At The Washbay @ Welkom Square Only Collect All Pre-entries:
(Receipt Of Payment Will Be Needed)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
20th, 21st ,22nd,23rd August 2018
• Entry Fees Are Non-Refundable.
• You Do Not Have To Belong To A Club To Enter Any Of These Races!!!
1. New exciting flat and fast 10km route (PB Race)
2. Obey all marshals, traffic authorities and traffic rules - failing to do so may lead to disqualification.
3. Checkpoints on route.
4. No vehicles allowed on the course - Seconding only at water points, however there are sufficient refreshment tables.
5. Due to the nature of the course NO prams, blades, animals, cyclist or mechanically operated devices are allowed 1.5km, 5km & 10km. (excluding hearing aids)
6. Distance markers every km.
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of IAAF, ASA and AFS.
2. Numbers: Only 10km - Temp No pinned in front & 2018 ASA License No. (2) in front and back (must be visible). Temp numbers complete in full - Emergency Contact Details (No assurance cover) (3) Entry Tickets Completed in full - With Wrist Band (Race Colour)
3. Age restriction (day of event): Min 16 years for the 10km / Min 9 years for the 5km
• Age groups for the 1.5km race - 6 to 15 years, Master Men & Ladies 60+ year, Toddler 3 to 5 years.
4.Take Note: NO MEN will be allowed to enter the 5km Ladies Race.
5. Proof of age must be provided on race day if required.
6. No person who finishers a shorter race than entered, will qualify for any prize money, medal or trophy.
• No medal will be handed out to a participant: who is not in possession of a Full Completed Tag & Entry Ticket.
Different Races - Different Colours (5km, 10km) at the finishing line, and will be disqualified.
7. All runners participate at their own risk. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that he /she wears a luminous belt or straps. If needed participants consult a doctor to ensure that they are Medically fit to take part in a race.
In case of emergency report to the (next) waterpoint
8. Teams are encouraged to wear the colours of their organization / business / school - join the 2018 theme "Life's Beat."
9. The organization reserve the right to return any entry not in keeping with the spirit of the race. The decision of the organization will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Foreign athletes competing for prize money must produce a clearance certificate from their National Federation to compete in SA - handed to the organisers before the entering.
1. Refreshments will be on sale - Welkom Medi-Cafe.
2. Facilities Ample Toilets - Mediclinic - Welkom Square
3. Accommodation: Contact - Matjhabeng Publicity Office 057 352 9244.
4. Results:100m /1.5km / 5km - top 10 only / 10km full results - main gate - security house
5. Prize Giving: Must be present (as soon as results are available)
Cut Off Time:
A) 1.5km - 30min - (17:00)
B) 5km - 2h30min (20:30)
C) 10km - 2h00 (21:00).
072 499 2602
You may also like the following events from Entrytime Enteronline:
- This Saturday, 20th October, 06:00 am, 28th Csir Race 21.1km & 10km & 5km Run / Walk
- This Saturday, 20th October, 08:00 am, Cansa Active Fitness Challenge 2.5km & 5km Trail Run
- This Sunday, 21st October, 06:00 am, 2018 Diepkloof Half Marathon 21km, 10km & 5km Fun Run
Also check out other Sports Events in Pretoria
, Nonprofit Events in Pretoria
, Entertainment Events in Pretoria
Liked this event? Spread the word :