18th Annual Sunnypark Right Run / Walk 21.1, 10 & 5km
• Incorporating The AGN 2019 21.1km Championship
• Proudly Brought To you By Arcadia Running Club
Event Date: 21st Mar 2019
Province: Gauteng North
Online Entry Start Date: 06th Feb 2019
Online Entry End Date: 18th Mar 2019
Contact: Daan / James / Sunnypark
Contact Number: 082 572 4169 / 082 566 1595 / 012 341 7556 / aW5mbyB8IGVudHJ5dGltZSAhIGNvbQ==
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 18 Mar 2019):
21.1km - R 114,00
10km - R 91,00
5km - R 57,00
Sunnypark, Cnr Steve Biko & Robert Sobukwe St Sunnyside, Pretoria
GPS Co-ordinates: 25o452S 28o1211E
07:00 All Distance
Registration: Collection Of No & Late Entries:
On The Day From 04:00 @ Venue
Non registered athletes (10 & 21.1km) must buy a Temporary Licence at R45.
21.1km: 10km 5km
Gold: Category Winners Category Winners 1st Ten
Silver: 200 200 100
Bronze: The Rest The Rest The Rest
No seconding is allowed during the race.
No blade, Bicycle or mechanically operated device will be allowed in the race. Manually operated wheelchair are allowed.
No iPods or listening devices are allowed in the race.
Animals not allowed.
There will be refreshment points at 3km intervals along the route.
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
2. All athletes must wear the race number on front of their running vests, covering of the logos on the ASA License number is not allowed. Registered athletes must wear their 2019 license numbers front and back. Non registered 10km and 21.1km must purchase a temporary licence and wear it on the back.
3. Athletes competing for age category prizes must display the official numerical category tags on the front and back of their vest.
4. Proof of age will be required to be presented to referees before prize giving.
5. Walkers competing for prizes must wear the official "W" or "WALKER" insignia on the front and the back of their vest.
6. International athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2. which states that they must provide a clearance letter from the Athletics Federation of their country of origin to be eligible for a prize.
7. The age restrictions for participants in the 10km and 21.1km races must be 14 years and 16 years respectively.
8. Medical support and Tog bag facilities will be available.
082 572 4169 / 082 566 1595 / 012 341 7556
All Participants agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following indemnity:
Athletes participate at their own risk and indemnify the organisers, sponsors and the national and provincial bodies against any claim that may arise.
You may also like the following events from Entrytime Enteronline: