The 2nd Annual Europe's Decommissioning and Demolition of Fossil Fuel Power Plants Conference which will be held on the 21st and 22nd of March, 2019 in Prague.
Please, follow the link down below for the event's website, find out the report video from our previous very successful forum: http://europe-dd-forum.eu
European power sector has been facing major changes in the recent years and the years to come to follow #Europe’s low #carbon future. #Decommissioning of #fossil fuel power plants between now and 2030 is necessary for the biggest #power generation #companies that are all struggling to respond to multiple challenges, #regulatory and #financial pressures, to follow the phase out.
Mon Bien #events is offering this tailor-made forum with a focus on what is needed to plan the phase out of #fossil fuel generation assets and further the #demolition process, bringing together the best minds from the top power generation companies along with the top contractors with the highest safety records, Taking part in the forum will undoubtedly allow participants to increase their understanding, the ins and out of the whole process.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• From shutdown to decommissioning and demolition (preferred)
• Having it planned rightly from the start
• Safety I & II - why you need both
• Decommissioning and Demolition is always unique
• Selling your site – with undemolished station though with value add and limited liabilities
• Financial Implications on the phase-out of conventional PP
• Demolish one station vs. a program – what makes the difference?
• Various Demolition and Dismantling Techniques
• Health and Safety
• Operator and Contractor interaction in demolition stage
• Case study from the Petrochemical Industry
• Experience from outside Europe
• Strategic management for asbestos removal and environmental radiation
• Biomass Conversion of Coal fired Power Generation Stations
Who will be attending
This conference will gather together VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers and Specialists of:
Target Market and #Audience:
Contact us at: