(use "get your free ticket" button)
WiDS Poznań is an independent event organized by Agnieszka Kamińska and Zuzanna Kunik to coincide with the annual Global Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference held at Stanford University and an estimated 150+ locations worldwide. All genders are invited to attend WiDS regional events, which features outstanding women doing outstanding work.
The Global WiDS Conference (www.widsconference.org) aims to inspire and educate data scientists worldwide, regardless of gender, and to support women in the field. This one-day technical conference provides an opportunity to hear about the latest data science related research and applications in a number of domains, and connect with others in the field.
* ''Practical transfer learning for NLP with spacy and Prodigy"
INES MONTANI, Founder of Explosion Al
* "Deep understanding text-based models"
ANNA WRÓBLEWSKA, PhD
Warsaw University of Technology & Applica.ai
* "How to learn trusthworthy knowledge graphs? Seven problems and seven remedies"
AGNIESZKA ŁAWRYNOWICZ, PhD
Poznań University of Technology
* "Simple is not easy - the overview od two projects"
MARIA KNOPS, PhD
IF Research Polska
* "Data analysis in neuroimaging"
HANNA NOWICKA, PhD Candidate
More details soon! Stay tuned.