Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Poughkeepsie
Poughkeepsie is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Poughkeepsie has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Dutchess County Art Association / Barrett Art Center
- Music at Marist
- Dutchess Diner
- King's Court Brewing Company
- Farmers & Chefs
- The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Poughkeepsie?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Poughkeepsie is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Poughkeepsie during Halloween.
Poughkeepsie Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- BNI’s Spooky B2B, “Business over Breakfast” was hosted at Dutchess Diner.
- Halloween at King's Court Brewing Company! was hosted at King's Court Brewing Company.
- Late Night Fright at the Loeb! was hosted at The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center.
- Marist Guitar and Jazz Ensemble Halloween Bash was hosted at Music at Marist.
- Farmers & Chefs Halloween Dance Party! was hosted at Farmers & Chefs.
- Barrett Art Center Open House was hosted at Dutchess County Art Association / Barrett Art Center.