What if you could visit 20+ boutique wineries and as many cheese and small goods producers across Victoria in just one day?About this EventArtisans Bend presents Wine & Cheese Fest 2022
On Saturday 26th February, Melbourne’s beloved culinary event, The Wine and Cheese Fest, returns for its ninth iteration at the spectacular TIMBER YARD in Port Melbourne.
The main focus of the festival is to promote (and support) local boutique producers and bring their products from all corners of Victoria (and beyond) under one roof in one day, and ensuring this is done in an entertaining, fun, vibrant (and educational for some) atmosphere.
Victoria's premier food and wine festival, Wine and Cheese Fest attendees will be able to experience FREE tastings of quality cheese and wine producers, learn the tricks of the trade in our FREE Master Classes, and enjoy great music in a fun and vibrant atmosphere. Not to mention watch or participate in our legendary GRAPE STOMP COMP!
All attendees will receive a Festival Glass to take home and a Festival Tote Bag that we encourage you to fill up with what's on offer by the producers - making sure they don't drive these goodies back to their farms/wineries/shops...….
Different types of tickets are on offer, varying from GA with our Festival branded outdoor stemless glasses, GA including Riedel Overture Glasses, the always attractive Total Wine Indulgence packages for those with party in mind and the exclusive VIP tickets for those that want to try Museum type wines at the VIP only room and take home an elegant tasting set of Riedel Pack...
The festival attracts a growing number of visitors each year - it is one of Melbourne’s must visit festivals for foodies. This will be an unmissable event - Be sure to pen this one into your diaries!
To avoid disappointments, book your tickets early as capacity is limited for each session. Based on past years experiences, a sell out event is always a possibility.
Wine and Cheese Fest
A true celebration of the senses. Further Information:
- All patrons should follow the current Vic Gov health advise in regards to Covid - latest info updated here https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
- No Jab - No Entry (unless valid exemption provided). All attendees will need to prove their vaccination status at the door as part of the Covid regulations by the Vic Gov at the time of planning this event If things change before the event - the requirements may be updated accordingly.
- If Event is Cancelled - Tickets will be Refunded.
- If Event is postponed, the tickets will be moved to the new date. If in case you are not able to attend the festival, please email us up to 4 weeks before the event for a refund.
- Due to venue capacity limits and in order to create more enjoyable experience (and avoid long queues and congestions) , we created two entry sessions, 12pm-4pm for Session #1 and 4pm-8pm for Session #2.
- Subject to Covid restrictions, all ticket holders may be able to enjoy the outdoor area for the whole day, regardless of their Session. However, the warehouse area where the wine and cheese producers are to be located, will be restricted to the current Session ticket holders only.
- GA tickets will come in two price levels subject to the type of glass included with the ticket. The $49 GA ticket holders will receive our Festival branded stemless picnic wine glass. The $59 Riedel GA ticket holders will receive a Riedel Overture Red Wine Glass (RRP $27.50). Limited numbers!
- Masterclasses - FREE for all ticket holders. The Masterclass schedule will be announced closer to the Event. Generally, we run 4 Masterclasses per Session.
- VIP tickets. The VIP experience will include 1. All Day Entry Ticket, 2. Access to the VIP room overlooking the festival, 3. A VIP Masterclass presented by Matthew Barry from Mount Avoca in collaboration with Riedel's host, tasting 'Museum' wines, 4. VIP attendees will receive a Riedel Veritas Pack of three Wine Glasses RRP $180.
- Children/ Minors Tickets are FREE of charge. It is noted that Children are considered from 0 to 18 years of age. Children must be accompanied by a responsible guardian at all times. Children will receive a wristband that must be worn during the event at all times.
- Grape Stomp Competition. We will run the competition around 3pm in the outside part of the festival. All ticket holders are able to participate in cheering the stompers. Only the bravest few are able to participate in the competition. If that sounds like you - please email us your details through our website.
- Disabled Accessibility - All areas accessible by wheelchair.
- Dogs - allowed in the outside area only.
- Wet Weather Contingency - The vendors and the entertainment area are under cover within the warehouse and under temporary marquees outside. Wet weather will not affect the festival operations and entertainment.
- Tastings of wine, cheese and cider are all included in the ticket price. We encourage all attendees to BUY and SUPPORT our vendors after they have tried their products. After all - this festival is made for our local producers - please respect that.
- Everyone is welcome to enjoy the outside area of the Timber Yard all day unless restrictions are in place. Closer to the event we will email all attendees with the updates on the venue capacity limits (if any) at that time. If limits apply, it will be expected the patrons attend the festival only for the hours shown on their tickets.
- Event Enquires - please email us at Y2hlZXJzIHwgd2luZWFuZGNoZWVzZWZlc3QgISBjb20gISBhdQ==