Wednesday Night Dinner & Fellowship
ALL ARE WELCOME. Join us for our Wednesday Night Dinner and Fellowship every Wednesday. Dinner reservations are strongly recommended.
Dinner is served from 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm. Join us in the Fellowship Hall or have your meals to go. If you have a reservation and you arrive by 6:15, you will be served. Dinners cost $6 per person or $15 per family*. *Family price ONLY for single-household families with children 17 years and younger eating in the fellowship hall. All adult (18+) meals and all "to-go" meals will be sold at the fixed rate of $6 per meal (family discount does NOT apply).
This week's menu:
Main Menu: Chipped beef with chicken over rice with a cream sauce, green beans, rolls, and assorted desserts
Children: Hot dogs, chips, and apple sauce
Also Peanut Butter 'N' Jelly Sandwiches available.
Provided by: The Council on Ministries
Available Fellowship Activities from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm:
- ADULT: Moses: In the Footsteps of the Reluctant Prophet - Lesson 5 - Lessons from the Wilderness. Moses is the single most important figure in the Hebrew Bible (the Christian Old Testament). His presence is felt throughout the Christian New Testament. The epic account of his life, together with the deliverance of the Israelite slaves from bondage in Egypt, is the defining story of the Jewish people. This is Adam Hamilton’s newest study. The book includes maps, charts, photos and historical materials that will illuminate Moses’s life. The study will be facilitated by Nancy Grizzard and copies of the book are available.
- YOUTH: Calling all youth from 6th to 12th grade. Join us for youth bible study with Michael.
- GRIEFSHARE: A new series of GriefShare started just last week so it is the perfect time to join the group this evening at 6:30 PM after the dinner. GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. This ministry will meet every Wednesday at 6:30 PM from Aug 9 through Nov 1 (even if there is not a dinner). This ministry is 100% FREE and open to the whole community - All are welcome!!
NOTE: Our Wednesday Night Children's program has closed for the summer
The dinner signup deadline is NOON on MONDAY. There are three ways to sign up for dinner:
1) Turn in bulletin insert at church on Sunday,
2) Call the church office (868-6842 - leave a message if no one answers), or
3) Click "+Interested" on this event page. Change pull-down menu to "going". Please also comment in the event the total number of dinner reservations.
You do not have to be a member or even a regular attendee at Tabernacle in order to attend the dinner and fellowship. Reservations are recommended so we can be sure to prepare enough food for you.
ALL ARE WELCOME!!
Liked this event? Spread the word :