Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Poole ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Poole, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Poole there are so many fun things to do.
Poole has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Halloween pumpkin carving workshop with Sisi was hosted at Little Red Roaster.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Upton Country Park.
- Halloween Afternoon Tea was hosted at The Kitchen Poole Park.
- Family Fright Night - Halloween Party was hosted at The Ark.
- Family Halloween Party, Poole Old Town C/C 11.30-1.30 was hosted at Poole Old Town Community Centre, 2 Lagland Street.
- Granny Cousins Halloween Ghost Walk of Old Poole Town was hosted at Scaplen's Court.
- Kids Spooktacular Halloween Party 2019 was hosted at Poole, Dorset.
- Halloween - Friday Themed Dinner Night was hosted at Poole Yacht Club.
- Hatchhoons The Third Halloween Special was hosted at B&Q.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Parkstone Trades & Labour Club (PTLC).
- Lewey's Trick or Treat Halloween Party was hosted at Lemur Landings.
- Sandford Holiday Park - Halloween Fancy Dress was hosted at Sandford Holiday Park.
- L.Ex.D Halloween Party was hosted at Coach and Horses Wimborne.
- Drift Halloween Weekend was hosted at Drift Micro Bar.
- Halloween FANCY DRESS party was hosted at The Jolly Sailor.