Sound Diving, Yacht Haven Quay, Plymouth, United Kingdom
SSI Navigation Course
Being able to find your way back to the boat without getting lost is a skill that every diver needs. This course will give you all the skills and knowledge needed to trust in your navigation skills for a more enjoyable diving experience.
The SSI Navigation certification includes theory (both online and in-person) and two open water dives.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today to get the ball rolling!
? Topics covered include:
– navigation techniques on the surface
– navigation techniques & patterns below surface
– why to use a compass & how it works
– compass types & selection
– compass usage techniques
– travelling to & from entry point
– orientation & returning to a dive site
– navigating in limited visibility, at night, at depth, and from the beach
– how currents affect navigation
– plotting a body of water
– equipment care
? Course Prerequisites:
– SSI Open Water Diver certificate
– Medical history form
? Course Price: £270 inc VAT
(Sound Diving Club Members get heavily discounted prices - See www.sounddivingplymouth.co.uk/sound-diving-club for details)
? To request any courses, or to arrange alternative course dates, please contact us and we'll be happy to accommodate wherever possible.
? All bookings are subject to government covid guidance, and we offer free rebookings for any cancelled events.
About The Host: Kit to suit every budget, Freediving equipment, Spearfishing equipment and Scuba diving equipment.
Air Fills, Equipment Servicing.
SSI Scuba and Freediving center.
Evening and Weekend and International Dives
Club Membership benefits
Website Link: http://www.sounddivingplymouth.com
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsSound Diving, Yacht Haven Quay, Plymouth, United Kingdom