Groove Child is an additional syllabus for established dance teachers, split over 6 levels that cover age 3-18yrs, offering you a structured way to nurture authentic expression, encourage improvisation confidence, develop a deeper sense of musicality, and grow the creative talent of your young dancers.
Click here if you'd like to receive full details: https://www.facebook.com/groovechilddance/app/100265896690345/
The syllabus is a mix of set work and creative exercises, taught in a progressive format, that allows you to reward and celebrate the individuality of your students.
Groove Child works in harmony alongside your other dance classes and works to enhance student confidence across ALL their dancing.
* Visualisation & Focus
* Feelings & Emotions
* Improvisation & Individuality
* Confidence & Self-Expression
* Musicality & Choreography
This one-day course is to purchase and learn the Junior Syllabus (3 levels: Purple age 3-4yrs, Yellow age 5-7yrs, and Orange age 7-9yrs).
At the course you will receive:
* One-day training with two instructors
* Syllabus music
* Syllabus handbook
* Private access to videos / membership site
* Licensee certificate (7 hours CPD)
* Personalised marketing materials
* Access to certificates and rewards for your students
* Your first 12 months licence
For FULL INFO sent directly to your inbox, simply enter your details here: https://www.facebook.com/groovechilddance/app/100265896690345/