Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Plymouth
Plymouth is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Plymouth has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Switch Plymouth
- Dartmoor Zoological Park
- Ker Street Social Club
- The Jolly Miller
- The Venue,Plymouth
- Chaplins Superstore
- The falstaff inn
- Sparkwell Parish Hall
- National Marine Aquarium
- Golden Hind
- Main Hall - Plymouth
- Main Hall
- Images Nightclub
- Southway Youth Centre
- Whitleigh Green
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Plymouth?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Plymouth is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Plymouth during Halloween.
Plymouth Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Bread and Roses Halloween Party w/ Unknown Pleasures was hosted at The Bread and Roses.
- Halloween Event was hosted at Devonport Park.
- Halloween Disco was hosted at Sparkwell Parish Hall.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Clip 'n Climb Plymouth.
- Annual Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Whitleigh Green.
- Halloween Cake Lock In! was hosted at Mrs Browns Plymouth.
- Halloween Party at Bowlers Cafe was hosted at Chaplins Superstore.
- Children’s Halloween party was hosted at The Albemarle.
- Spooky 50% Off was hosted at The Gorge Cafe.
- Halloween Kids Disco was hosted at The Jolly Miller.
- Halloween at They Plymstock was hosted at Plymstock Inn.
- Halloween 2019 was hosted at UPSU.
- Halloween Bike Ride was hosted at Sport Plymouth.
- Dirty Beat /// The Devil's Disco - Halloween Special was hosted at Dirty Beat Plymouth.
- Halloween Weekend: EDH Tournament at The Venue Plymouth was hosted at The Venue,Plymouth.