Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Plant City
Plant City is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Plant City has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Tipsy Bookworm
- Duke's Brewhouse Plant City
- Mccall Park
- Krazy Kup
- Keel and Curley Winery
- Keel & Curley Winery at Keel Farms
- Grace United Methodist Church, Plant City, FL
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Plant City?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Plant City is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Plant City during Halloween.
Plant City Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Spooky Trivia was hosted at The Tipsy Bookworm.
- Last Friday In Downtown - Halloween on Main Street was hosted at Mccall Park.
- Halloween Trunk or Treat was hosted at Grace United Methodist Church, Plant City, FL.
- Halloween Trivia at Duke's was hosted at Duke's Brewhouse Plant City.
- SpooKee Lip SynK and Halloween Costume Contest was hosted at Krazy Kup.
- Toby Keith Tribute: Proceed to Party Band's "Country Halloween" was hosted at Keel and Curley Winery.
- Not So Toby Keith Halloween Party was hosted at Keel & Curley Winery at Keel Farms.