Have you always wanted to write a book?
Do you keep thinking about getting your book written but never get started?
Are you ready to share your story?
Don't miss Yes You CAN Write a Book Master Class
When you attend this Master Class you'll learn:
▪ Tips to get started and FINISH your manuscript
▪ How to decide between publishing a book, workbook or ebook
▪ Who should use a traditional publisher and who should self-publish
▪ If you need a book agent
▪ How to choose an editor
▪ The importance of your book cover
▪ How to create an author platform
▪ What to do when you encounter writer's block
▪ Publicity tips to help you promote your book
This workshop is for professionals who are interested in establishing themselves in the marketplace as a nonfiction author. If you want to write a book that will establish you as a leader and authority in your field, then DO NOT miss this master class.
Becoming an author can help you to:
▪ Stand out among your colleagues and competition
▪ Attract speaking engagements and media coverage
▪ Share your story or strategies to a broader audience
▪ Elevate your credibility among clients, the media and the public
▪ Create a residual stream of income
▪ Establish your legacy
A book is a dream that you hold in your hands. —Neil Gaiman
Registration includes workshop, materials and the opportunity to learn alongside women leaders and achievers. This masterclass workshop is limited to eight students. Register early because it will sell out.
Members register for $49
Non-Members register for $69
Meet the instructor:
Beth Caldwell is an author, speaker and the host of the popular WebTV Program, Smart Leadership. She is the founder and lead instructor for Leadership Academy for Women and the author of seven books including Smart Leadership: 12 Simple Strategies to Help You Shift from Ineffective Boss to Influential Leader and From Frantic to Focused: How to Shift Your Life from Out-of-Control to Streamlined and Successful. She writes a leadership column for the Pittsburgh Business Times newspaper and Smart Business magazine. In 2014 Beth joined the Steve Harvey Success Academy as a global instructor teaching classes on leadership, time management, publicity and becoming an author.
Books are uniquely portable magic. —Stephen King
Register online here: https://pittsburghprofessionalwomen.com/event-3148807