Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Pittsburgh?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Pittsburgh has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St. Patty’s Day Party was hosted at V Lounge Pittsburgh.
- St. Patty's Coed Softball Tourney! was hosted at 1552 Sterling St Pittsburgh, PA 15210.
- Zach Nugent Band's St. Paddy's Party - Pittsburgh 3/13 was hosted at The Rex Theater.
- Saint Patrick's Day Themed Bingo 3/12 @7pm was hosted at Owls Club 1423.
- Black Market Brunch- St. Patty's Day Edition was hosted at 802 Bean Company.
- Olive or Twist's St. Patty's Day Party with DJ Hustle was hosted at Olive Or Twist.
- St. Paddy's Sunday at Kingfly! feat. Devilish Merry was hosted at Kingfly Spirits.
- St. Patty's Pilsners and Wine Tasting at The PA Market was hosted at The Pennsylvania Market.
- St. Patrick's Parade Day Bash was hosted at The Boulevard Lounge.
- PBRRC St. Patrick's Day Run and Tailgate with NUUN was hosted at GCXC Race Timing & Management.
- 1700 Penn St. Paddy's Tailgate Party was hosted at 1700 Penn.
- Circle Inn St. Patrick's Day Party was hosted at Circle Inn.
- St. Patty's Day Bash at the Linden Grove was hosted at Linden Grove.
- St. Paddy's Parade Day Party on the Patio was hosted at Double Wide Grill.
- Steel Mill Rising - St. Patrick’s Day Party - Live @ Mullen’s was hosted at Mullen's Bar & Grill - Pittsburgh.