Barcrawls.com Presents Pittsburgh St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl Day 2
Crawl your way through a lively St. Patrick’s Day on Sunday, March 17th, with the annual Irish Stroll bar hop. Join Pittsburgh’s spirited partiers for an all-day event featuring no cover entry and drink specials at some of the city’s best bars and pubs. Find your pints of gold with the Pittsburgh St. Patrick’s Day bar crawl.
- Steel Cactus Mexican Restaurant and Cantina | 115 Federal St | 12pm-8pm
- Steel Cactus Mexican Restaurant and Cantina | 115 Federal St | 12pm-2am |
- Local Brewhouse | 140 Federal St | 12pm-2am |
- Howl at the Moon | 125 7th St | 12pm-2am |
- Beerhead Bar 110 Federal St | 12pm-2am |
- Mullens Bar and Grill | 200 Federal St | 12pm-2am
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
- Must be 21 or above to attend.