Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Phoenix ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Phoenix, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Phoenix there are so many fun things to do.
Phoenix has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Halloween Haunted House! was hosted at Doggie District.
- Haunted House was hosted at Fairfax Auditorium.
- Aurora Records Halloween was hosted at PeerAmid Creative Studios.
- Halloween Haunt was hosted at 7006 S 40th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Rock Chick Rendezvous was hosted at 100 North 1st Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
- Rock Chick Rendezvous was hosted at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel.
- Pumpkin Carving Party at Thunderbird Lounge was hosted at Thunderbird Lounge.
- Happy Owl-O-Ween! was hosted at The Little Woody.
- HAMA Time Series: Pumpkin Carving was hosted at South Mountain Community Library.
- Adult Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Concierge Bistro Bar.
- Trunk or Treat was hosted at USA Martial Arts.
- Haunted Wild, Wild West Halloween Party was hosted at Lustre Rooftop Bar.
- Spooky Blast Halloween Party! was hosted at Workuity.
- Odyssey Halloween Mansion Spooktacular was hosted at Phoenix, Arizona.
- Halloween & Oates was hosted at Valley Bar.