“If only people would give meditation a real try, they'd experience directly for themselves how it's an absolute game-changer in life and in career. After all, many of the most successful people on the planet, from athletes to CEOs, meditate regularly. Then, there are all of the MRI studies that show how the brain becomes neuro-plastic, which means it physically changes toward balance and happiness with short amounts of daily meditation. What the ancients have known for millennia is now clearly proven in our modern science. And happy people are more engaged in their work."
- Learn how to enjoy a long, successful career - no burn-out
- Overcome negative thoughts that keep you from realizing your full potential in career
- Take your current career to a whole new level, or reinvent your career completely
- Learn to balance power with humility... as you grow, you deepen into your own heart
- Discover a very unique style of meditation that gives power to your career for years to come
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite. Please scroll down to the Additional Information section to see the Zoom link.
- Be 5 mins early or on time.
- more than 5 mins late is disruptive to the class.
- Tidy your space, no distractions, no eating, etc.
- No one casually listening in.
- Bring the same focus as you would bring to class in person.
- Camera on please. Seeing each other fosters trust and a sense of community.
- You want to be successful in your career, studies and/or athletics.
- You need a way out of career burn-out.
- You simply want more balance in your daily life and relationships.
- You want to feel happy a lot more often!
- You want to relish in life in all of its FULLNESS, unobscured by heavy thinking mind.
- You truly want to give to others... Being bright and balanced, especially in the most difficult situations, puts you in a unique position to be of service to others.
This class is designed for students and young professionals living in Covid times. All are welcome. Beginners and experienced meditation practitioners alike. Religious and non-religious. People of all walks of life who want to learn to hone balance and happiness in their life, with a powerful career.
We begin with a short meditation. Then a talk on how to prevent and/or reverse career burn-out forever, followed by a slightly longer meditation. You may ask questions after class if you like.
Chitananda has worked for many years as a Software Developer, Project Manager, and CEO & Founder for both Silicon Valley startups as well as some of the largest tech companies in Silicon Valley, California.
Chitananda is also a Career & Spirituality Coach, with a proven record of lifting his people in position, salary and state of mind.
Chitananda has also studied Buddhism, in a heart-centered tradition, for over 19 years. He has applied these ancient teachings to many arenas in life, including athletics, academics, family life, and career. As Chitananda teaches it, Buddhism is a psychology that leads the practitioner to peace, balance, happiness, and success in all of life’s pursuits.
"The ancient Buddhist and Yoga texts have been applied to farm life, monastery life, and family life for millennia. The same teachings are still perfectly relevant to our everyday lives in this tech-driven world with all of its beautiful complexity. In this world, the home office becomes our monastery, our work becomes our offering to humanity, our family life becomes a playground to practice compassion and balance. You see? We are in the perfect time and place to practice the ancient teachings and rise to new heights, both within our minds and in career!"
This class is free for all. Chitananda's guiding purpose in life is to bring happiness and balance to as many people in this life as he can. He never wants money to get in the way of a student learning the inner arts.
Furthermore, he happily pays the following expenses for classes out of his own pocket. Chitananda has found that selflessly giving to the upliftment of others is the greatest feeling that gives to his entire life.
If you would like to join Chitananda in giving the teachings to students and young professionals all around the world, you may click "Donate now" button at the top of this page. All funds go to:
- Zoom membership ($20/mo)
- Meetup.com membership ($22/mo)
- Room rental for his in-person UC Berkeley class ($200/mo)
- Printing full-color posters for town and campus ($100/mo)
- Chitananda puts up the posters himself: Poster placement ($0/mo)
- Chitananda drives 55 miles to his class at UC Berkeley: Gas ($110/mo)
Please donate as much as is in your heart. Your donations surely help the many students who do not have a budget for meditation classes.
Tickets for Free Career Empowerment & Meditation Class - Phnom Penh can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|