Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Philadelphia?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Philadelphia has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Philadelphia "Luck of the Irish" Pub Crawl St Paddy's Weekend 2020 was hosted at Howl at the Moon + Various Venues.
- Lucked UP! Philly (St Patrick's Crawl) was hosted at JJ Bootleggers.
- St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl Manayunk was hosted at Sona Pub & Kitchen.
- Kegs n' Eggs St Paddy's Kickoff at Hard Rock Cafe was hosted at Hard Rock Cafe.
- ACCT Running Team St. Patty’s Run was hosted at ACCT Philly Runners.
- St. Patrick's Bar Crawl | Philadelphia, PA was hosted at Rittenhouse Square.
- St. Patrick's Tour, Toasts, and Tastes was hosted at Laurel Hill Cemetery.
- St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl Philadelphia was hosted at The Gaslight.
- St. Patrick's Weekend at Nick's Old City was hosted at Nick's Bar and Grille.
- Kiss Me, I'm Irish: Philadelphia St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl (2 Days) was hosted at Philly Venue TBA.
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day all month at McGillin's! was hosted at McGillin's Olde Ale House.
- Lindy Promo's Baltimore Canton St. Patrick's Day Irish Stroll was hosted at Canton St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade 2020 Festivities at Con Murphy's was hosted at Con Murphy's Irish Pub.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade March 15th Shenanigans At the Plough! was hosted at Plough & the Stars.
- House of Hamill: St. Patrick's Day Concert at the Loft at City Winery was hosted at City Winery.