Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Philadelphia
Philadelphia is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Philadelphia has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Fillmore Philadelphia
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Cherry Street Pier
- The Gaslight
- The Barbary
- Tattooed Mom
- Kung Fu Necktie
- Morgan's Pier
- Franklin Square
- Warehouse on Watts
- The Dolphin Tavern
- NOTO Philadelphia
- Liaison Room at Front Street Cafe
- The Cathedral
- Voltage Lounge
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Philadelphia?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Philadelphia is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Philadelphia during Halloween.
Philadelphia Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving! was hosted at 12 STEPS DOWN.
- Halloween Costume Party and Parade was hosted at Craft Hall.
- Barcade Halloween! was hosted at Barcade - Philadelphia.
- Fall Fest at Morgan's Pier was hosted at Morgan's Pier.
- Pamplemousse feat Sean Thomas - Spooky Edition was hosted at Liaison Room at Front Street Cafe.
- Philadelphia Halloween (Bar Crawl Nation) was hosted at JJ Bootleggers.
- Distillations Podcast Live: Super Spooky Halloween Spectacular was hosted at Science History Institute.
- † Spellbound Halloween † was hosted at Kung Fu Necktie.
- Peek-A-Boo! with DJ Baby Berlin - Spooky 80's HALLOWEEN Dance Party was hosted at Johnny Brenda's Downstairs.
- East Passyunk Fall Fest and Spooky Saturday was hosted at East Passyunk Avenue.
- Darksome Art & Craft Market: Everyday is Halloween- Philadelphia was hosted at The Rotunda.
- Nightmare on Market St | Halloween Party 2019 was hosted at The Gaslight Philly.
- Nightmare on Market St. | Halloween 2019 was hosted at The Gaslight.
- Halloween Extravaganza was hosted at Philly In Movement.
- Halloween at the Library! was hosted at South Philly Branch of the Free Library of Philadelphia.