Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Philadelphia ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Philadelphia, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Philadelphia there are so many fun things to do.
Philadelphia has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving! was hosted at 12 STEPS DOWN.
- Pumpkin Carving at Craft Hall was hosted at Craft Hall.
- Barcade Halloween! was hosted at Barcade - Philadelphia.
- Fall Fest at Morgan's Pier was hosted at Morgan's Pier.
- Pamplemousse feat Sean Thomas - Spooky Edition was hosted at Liaison Room at Front Street Cafe.
- Inside Killjoy's Kastle (Book Launch) was hosted at Icebox Project Space.
- Philadelphia Halloween (Bar Crawl Nation) was hosted at JJ Bootleggers.
- Distillations Podcast Live: Super Spooky Halloween Spectacular was hosted at Science History Institute.
- † Spellbound Halloween † was hosted at Kung Fu Necktie.
- Halloween Ball - Hosted by the Philadelphia Freedom Roundup was hosted at Philadelphia Ethical Society.
- Peek-A-Boo! with DJ Baby Berlin - Spooky 80's HALLOWEEN Dance Party was hosted at Johnny Brenda's Downstairs.
- Halloween Seance Nights at Cornerstone B&B was hosted at Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast Philadelphia.
- Spooky Mini Golf was hosted at Franklin Square.
- M**der & Mayhem in the City of Brotherly Love by Sarah Cailean was hosted at Devil's Den Philadelphia.
- East Passyunk Fall Fest and Spooky Saturday was hosted at East Passyunk Avenue.