Where Are The Best Christmas Markets & Festival Fairs In Philadelphia?
Whether you're looking for a bazaar to buy handcrafted gifts, want to go ice skating, or are simply looking for an activity to get you in the festive spirit in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia has some fantastic venues which hosted Christmas Markets & Fairs last year, find them below:
- Love Park
- Paul Robeson House
- The Latvian Society of Philadelphia
- Friends Center
- Broad Street Line
- Fleisher Art Memorial
- Northern Liberties/ Fishtown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Thomas F. Donatucci Sr. Library (Free Library of Philadelphia)
- American Swedish Historical Museum
- The German Society of Pennsylvania