4 Weekends Sharepoint Training course is a Instructor-led and guided training being delivered during January 23, 2021 - February 14, 2021.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the UPDATED & Detailed Sharepoint Training course for beginners Information here.
4 Weekends Sharepoint training is a 4 weekends long Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
4 Weekends Only Sharepoint Training Course Schedule
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
Features and Benefits
- January 23, 2021 - February 14, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weekends | 2 hours on Saturdays, 2 hours on Sundays every week US Pacific time
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your location and check your local date and time for first session to be held on January 23, 2021 at 7:30 AM US Pacific Time.
- 4 weekends, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- Understanding how Sharepoint works as an end user, power user, Sharepoint functional consultant, technical consultant
- Understanding high-level Architecture of Web Portal.
- Create intranet portal with advance features.
- Work independently with implementing new components.
- In-depth knowledge of various elements.
- Working on SharePoint installation, implementation, Configuration, etc.
What are the prerequisites to learn SharePoint?
Computer knowledge Who can take this Course?
Any working professional who is interested in learning SharePoint.
1. Introduction to SharePoint
- Introduction to Windows SharePoint Server
- Introduction to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Other Key SharePoint topics
2. SharePoint Web application site collection creations
- SharePoint Site Collection Overview
- Creating a Site and Sub Site
- Managing site collection owners
- Managing Security site level
3. Working Web Parts
- What is the Web part.
- Types of Web parts
- Out of the box web Parts and Custom web parts
- Out of the box web parts
- What is out-of-the-box web parts.
- Discuss with new out-of-the-box web parts
- How to use out of the box web part in the application/site collection
4. Custom Web parts
- Types of Custom web parts
- Different ways to develop the custom we parts
- Develop the web Part using web part template
- Develop the web part using Visual web part template
5. What is the list and document library
- What is the Document library
- What is the list
- Types of Document library and list in SharePoint
- How to create the list
- How to create document library
- Diff between list and document library
- Enabling Check-In/Check-Out
- Permissions in list /document library level
- Enabling Notifications
- Information Management Policies
6. Advanced List Concepts
- Manipulating Lists and List Items Programmatically
- Lists and Cross-site queries
- Custom Field Types
7. Permission in SharePoint
- Level of permissions in Sharepoint
- Types of permissions in SharePoint
- Managing permissions in Site level
- Managing Permissions in Doc/List Level
- Managing Permissions in Folder and Item Level.
- Type Navigation Settings
- Customizing Navigation
- Performing Simple and Advanced Searches
- Using Keywords and Best Bets
9. SharePoint Designer Concepts
- What is the SharePoint Designer
- Types of SharePoint Designer Versions
- How to Create List and Libraries using SharePoint Designer
- Customize the SharePoint Pages using SharePoint Designer
- How to create new SharePoint pages using Designer.
10. Master Pages
- What is the Master Page
- Types of Master pages for SharePoint
- How to Create our Own Master Page using SharePoint Designer
- Customize the Master pages using SharePoint designer
- How to create web part page using SharePoint designer
- How to apply a master page to Normal.ASPX page
11. Styles sheets and Themes in SharePoint
- What is the style sheet
- How to develop own style sheet
- Register style sheet for SharePoint master pages
- Customize Menu/Navigation using style sheet.
12. Manage the permissions using Sharepoint designer
- Create Subsites using designer
- Create SharePoint group to manage the permissions
- How to create custom site column and list column using SharePoint designer
13. SharePoint Feature
- What is the SharePoint Feature
- Scope of SharePoint feature
- How to Develop SharePoint Feature using Visual studio
- Varies levels implement the SharePoint feature
- Workflow Basics
- What is workflow
- Types of workflow in SharePoint
- Out-of-the-box workflows
15. Microsoft SharePoint Search Configuration
- What is the search
- How to configure the search in SharePoint
- Search web part
- What is the advance search
- How advanced search works
- Search web parts
- Customize the search
- What is the crawls
- Types of crawls in SharePoint
- Types of components in sharepoint search
- Search architecture
16. Business Data Connectivity services
- Configuring the BDC
- Connecting to External Databases
- Using the BCS Web Parts
17. Excel Services
- Configuring Excel Services
- Using the Excel Web Parts
18. Office 365 concepts(SharePoint Online)
- What is SharePoint Online
- How to create site in sharepoint online
- Perform SharePoint online activities using PowerShell.
- Power apps in SharePoint online
- Apps for sharepoint online