Limpopo Marula Festival 21.1, 10 & 5km
• Sponsored By Ledet
• Organised By Run / Walk For Life Polokwane
• Total Prize Money – R70,000
• The School With Most Entries Will Receive A Computer
Event Date: 23rd Feb 2019
Province: Limpopo Province
Online Entry Start Date: 27th Nov 2018
Online Entry End Date: 15th Feb 2019
Contact: Molatelo / Jerry / Kobie
Contact Number: 081 510 2773 / 082 350 9544 / 082 561 5429 / aW5mbyB8IGVudHJ5dGltZSAhIGNvbQ==
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 15 Feb 2019):
21.1km - R 57,00
10km - R 45,00
5km - R 25,00
All Races: Starts at the Bollanoto Information Centre on the road to the Kruger Park (opposite Spar), Phalaborwa
Starting Times Are As Follows:
Walkers: 21.1km - 06.00am; 10km - 06.00am
Runners: 21.1km – 06:00am; 10km - 06:00am
Fun Walk and Run: 6.45am
May take place from 16h00 – 19h00 on Friday, 22nd February 2019 at Bollanoto Information Centre in Phalaborwa or from 5am - 6.00am on Saturday 23rd February 2019 at Bollanoto Information Centre.
The official prize giving will take place at 09h30 (3½ hour cut-off).
R35 for Non Club Members ( 21.1 &10km)
To all finishers in the 21.1km, 10km and 5km Fun Run.
Gold to category winners
Silver for the runners up in both the 21.1km and 10km road races.
All Fun Runners will receive a medal on finishing the race.
T-Shirts And Caps:
Available only on the 10km and 21.1km finishers, on the first come first serve basis
NB. Limpopo Athletics will pay all prize money into the prize winners’ bank accounts within 4 weeks after the race (not later than 26 March 2019).
Ensure that your banking details are correct.
Limpopo Athletics, Run/Walk for Life and the Marula Festival Organisers will NOT be liable if you provide wrong banking details.
!!!!!! NO CASH PRIZES ON RACE DAY!!!!!!
1. Marshalls & traffic officers must be obeyed at all times.
2. Seconding will not be permitted outside water point boundaries. The “Stand and Hand” rule will apply.
1. All entrants in the Half-Marathon and 10km must be members of clubs affiliated with ASA/LIMA and must wear their official club colours.
2. Valid 2019 licences must be displayed on the FRONT & BACK of their vests.
3. Race number must be displayed on the FRONT of the vest.
4. Numerical age groups tags must be display FRONT and BACK on the running vest.
5. Walkers must have a ‘W’ displayed on the FRONT and BACK of the vest.
6. Entrants in the Fun Run must wear acceptable athletic clothing but need not be licensed members of clubs.
7. The minimum age for the 21.1km race is 16 years.
8. The minimum age for the 10km race is 15 years.
9. Marshalls & traffic officers must be obeyed at all times.
10. Seconding will not be permitted outside water point boundaries. The “Stand and Hand” rule will apply.
11. All rules and conditions of IAAF / ASA / LIMA will apply.
12. Athletes must wear numerical age group tags back & front to qualify for category prizes.
13. Walkers must display a “W” at the front and back of their athletic attire to qualify for prize money.
14. Proof of age may be required.
15. Appeals must be lodged IN WRITING with the organisers within 30 minutes of the finish of the race together with the compulsory fee of R500.00
081 510 2773 / 082 350 9544 / 082 561 5429
You may also like the following events from Entrytime Enteronline:
- This Saturday, 16th February, 05:30 am, Bestmed Tuks Race 42.2, 21.1, 10, 5 & 1km in Pretoria
- This Saturday, 16th February, 06:00 am, Sasol Secunda Marathon 422, 211, 10 & 45km Fun Run in Secunda
- This Saturday, 16th February, 06:00 am, Cdm 4inone Comrades & Two Oceans Qualifier 42.2, 21.1, 10 & 5 in Polokwane
Liked this event? Spread the word :