Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Petersburg
Petersburg is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Petersburg has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Magnificent Outspoken Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant
- Virginia Motorsports Park
- Good Vibes Pub And Grill
- Old Towne Civic Center
- Saint Paul's Church (Petersburg, Virginia)
- 110 N Union St
- The Magnificent Outspoken and Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant
- DJ's Rajun Cajun
- 1236 W Washington St
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Petersburg?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Petersburg is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Petersburg during Halloween.
Petersburg Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- VMP BMX Fall Festival and Race - All Friends and Family was hosted at Virginia Motorsports Park.
- Pre-Halloween Rockin' was hosted at Good Vibes Pub And Grill.
- SAYER McSHANE - DJ's Rajun Cajun Halloween Partayy was hosted at DJ's Rajun Cajun.
- Halloween Show & Contest with LaDiva Monet ~ was hosted at The Magnificent Outspoken and Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant.
- Halloween Show & Contestant with LaDiva Monet ~ was hosted at The Magnificent Outspoken Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant.
- Drip Gods Ent. X VCU Parties Presents: Halloween Haunt was hosted at Old Towne Civic Center.
- Halloween Bash II was hosted at 1236 W Washington St.
- Trunk-Or-Treat was hosted at Saint Paul's Church (Petersburg, Virginia).
- Trunk-or-Treat was hosted at 110 N Union St.