Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Peterborough
Peterborough is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Peterborough has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Sir Henry Royce
- Rhythm Room, Peterborough
- Loxley Barbers
- Westraven Community Garden
- Whiz Kids Day Nursery Lynchwood
- Little Miracles Charity
- O Sado Bar
- Pyramid Community Centre
- Nene Valley Community Centre
- The Met Lounge
- The Angel Inn Yarwell
- The Deepings School of Dancing
- House of Feasts
- Big Sky Soft Play
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Peterborough?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Peterborough is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Peterborough during Halloween.
Peterborough Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- WestRaven’s Wicked Halloween Carve Up! Pumpkin Carving + Arts & Crafts was hosted at Westraven Community Garden.
- Pumpkin Carving competition was hosted at Loxley Barbers.
- National Pumpkin Day was hosted at Whiz Kids Day Nursery Lynchwood.
- Spooky Special Halloween Weekend was hosted at Window to the Womb Peterborough.
- Caustic Lights + Upon This Rock ‘Bell’oween!’ A Spooky Spectacular at ‘The Bluebell!’ was hosted at Bluebell Inn, Dogsthorpe.
- Halloween Party Silent Disco was hosted at Little Miracles Charity.
- Halloween Games Morning was hosted at Alconbury.
- Kid's Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Coyotes Bar.
- Serenity Saturday's Halloween Special was hosted at Rhythm Room, Peterborough.
- Super freaks Ann Summers red carpet Halloween party was hosted at Pyramid Community Centre.
- The Deps Halloween gig was hosted at The Peacock Peterborough.
- Halloween Party with DJ Pistols was hosted at O Sado Bar.
- Halloween Family Disco was hosted at Nene Valley Community Centre.
- HALLOWEEN PARTY / MUSIC & FOOD was hosted at House of Feasts.
- Dead Famous Halloween party with DJ Sav was hosted at The Three Horseshoes Yaxley.