Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Strategic Supply Chain Management
Strategic Supply Chain Management Program
Master Trainer :
Mr. Raymond Foong, MBA
Date: 10th & 11th May 2021
Venue: Crystal Crown PJ
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Supply Chain Management
By Raymond Foong, MBA, University of Bath, UK.
How to mobilize your organization to deliver what your customers want?
Interest in logistics & supply chain management, both in the private and public sectors, has grown rapidly over the last two decades. Leading organizations now recognize the positive outcomes — enhanced competitive strategy, increased market share, and greater shareholder value — that can be achieved through effective supply chain management.
These organizations are taking steps to achieve a competitive advantage through supply chain management, and they need skilled individuals who can design, execute, and manage their strategic business units competently.
For these individuals, skill development begins with having a solid foundation of knowledge in logistics & supply chain management concepts and principles.
Supply Chain Management requires effectively managing the flow of materials, information and finances as they move from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer and finally to the consumer. To better compete in a global economy, organizations are finding that a well-managed supply chain is the key to success.
These trainings will help participants to understand their customers, giving them practical ways to allocate their resources to the customers across their many supply chains.
Learning Objectives :
Specially designed to enable Participants to :
• Understand Logistics & Supply Chain management and its application.
• Contribute to understanding of how supply chains serve customers and what it takes to get them right.
• Identify principles and strategies for managing the effective interaction between Sales &Operation Planning, demand planning, and demand forecasting
• Identify the key elements and processes in S&OP, demand planning, and demand forecasting, scheduling and how they interact
• Identify principles and strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable manufacturing and service operations
• Explain the critical role of technology in managing manufacturing and service operations
• Understand the various approaches for determining inventory levels, how the number of inventory locations affects the level of inventory, and new approaches to reducing inventory.
• Change the approach to managing the logistics & supply chain if they are not meeting the objectives.
• Focuses on the key principles, strategies, and decisions required for the cost-efficient, effective flow of goods between sellers and buyers.
• Define the requirements and challenges of order fulfillment and customer service processes on a global basis
• Delivering the products and services to customers in a smart, cost-effective way.
• Ultimately, provide the exact response customers needs and desires.
• Designing strategies around the people, who make up today’s supply chains to capture new customers, sustain current ones and secure new value for your business.
Learning Outcome :
• Systematic approach to managing the Logistics & Supply Chains.
• Know how to identify the deviation and risks as the market changes.
• Achieve the objectives in fulfilling the Customer’s Requirements.