Contact us at aW5mbyB8IGF0Y2VuICEgY29t
or WhatsApp us at https://wa.me/60182330760
for brochure & group discount!
*This is fully claimable under HRDF / PSMB!
The transition from where you are responsible for your own work load to managing and being responsible for the workload of others can often be a difficult responsibility. This is one of the
most traumatic periods in an individual’s
professional life; promoted from Executive to Manager.
This workshop is aimed at recently appointed Managers and is presented in two parts, beginning with understanding and managing self and thereafter proceeding to the management of others.
Using real world scenarios this workshop covers the skills required to make the adjustment from working alongside your colleagues to managing and motivating them to work for you.
It also includes appropriate attitude when dealing with employees, making a positive first impression, gaining respect as a new manager, and maintaining control to enhance productivity.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Clearly articulate your role and responsibilities as a manager;
- Be aware of individual strengths and weaknesses in managing others;
- Develop better interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Determine the best ways to communicate throughout your
- Learn and apply the principles of situational leadership;
- Effectively manage the performance of your direct reports;
- Capitalize on your employees’ natural motivators for success;
- Identify the benefits and procedures of effective delegation;
- Uncover your strengths as a coach.
- Remove the doubts on being a technical specialist or a people
- Successfully communicate goals and targets for understanding
- Be confident of personal ability to Manage a Team
- Create an Engage and Aligned Team for Success by seeing individuals and not a group
- Be seen as a Manager that is Engaged and Leading the Team