After the recent sold-out event, Fundamentals of Tantra is back this 3rd & 4th September 2022. Don't miss out!
~ Tools & Practices to Master Tantric Living ~
Over 2 days, Chantelle Raven of the Embodied Awakening Academy will guide you into Tantric teachings and practices to experience sensual energy as a healing modality; firstly with yourself to deepen in inner union, then bringing this state of wholeness to flow into partnered practices.
You will learn how to:
* Make your inner relationships to your-self and outer relationship with a beloved more intimate, meaningful and enlivening
* Navigate relationships so they become your greatest teacher through self-responsibility & self-love
* Practice tools for greater intimacy in and out of the bedroom
* Awaken your energetic and sensual body, release old patterning around sensuality, and embrace an enlivened pleasure state
*Access unconscious emotional & psychological blocks that sabotage your life and transform them into power
* Attract and maintain healthy relationships and experiences into your life
Join us Saturday 3rd & 4th September 2022 for this special transformative experience.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
For men and women, singles and couples, the complete beginner and the experienced Tantrics. It doesn’t matter your age or what stage of life you are at. To anyone who deeply desires to experience a powerful, loving, blissful and intimate relationship with themselves AND with others, this workshop will be a lasting transformative journey!
~ SATURDAY: Self Exploration ~
• Experience EMBODIED AWAKENING beyond mere mindfulness, with a Tantric approach that embraces the animal’s activation, the heart’s longing and the consciousness’ awareness to reside in a state of connection and spontaneous freedom.
• Access your birthright as a SENSUAL BEING by learning how to open to limitless pleasure and joy in your own body, by freeing yourself from mind-based conditioning and limitations.
• Embrace a state of INNER WHOLENESS and end the push-pull dynamic in relationships by cultivating healthy masculine & feminine energies within your own being.
• Create deeply INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS by ending conflict & drama cycles in partnership and releasing the need for external validation and approval.
• Experience what it is to EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONAL BODY HEALTHILY, rather than suppress it or project it onto others, through self-responsibility, letting go of the need to change/fix yourself & others, and expressing healthy needs and boundaries.
~ SUNDAY: Solo, Paired & Group Embodiment Practices ~
• Be a CONFIDENT AND PRESENT LOVER that can harness and transmit energy into your lover's heart and pineal gland, through the art of Tantric Alchemy – learn to touch someone with more than just physical touch.
• Experience what it means to truly engage in the ritual of TANTRIC UNION with "eyes & heart open" by transforming any blocks and fears around connection and intimacy.
• Explore the pleasure and deep transformation available when you experience intimate connection through physical, heart and soul level intimacy as a HEALING MODALITY.
• Practice the Tantric technique of LOOPING KUNDALINI, where instead of racing towards an end goal, you can relax into a sensual connection that lasts for hours; where the mind stops, the body opens, and pure love & consciousness expand.
• Learn to MAGNETIZE a partner with your awareness (Shiva) as well as your love (Parvati) so you can envelop those you meet with a loving presence blazing from your sovereignty, heart and state of wholeness.
Single: $599 AUD (early-bird = $521 AUD, until 13th August 2022)
Couple/Bring a Friend Discount: $1078 AUD (early-bird = $938 AUD, until 13th August 2022)
Price does not include accommodation.
Strictly limited numbers.
Saturday 3rd & 4th September 2022
11:30am - 7:30pm
Subud Perth Centre 222 Shepperton Rd, East Victoria Park WA 6101
WHAT TO BRING:
Water bottle, pen and paper, and wear something that you feel comfortable and good in. There will be a lunch break each day, where you can access any local restaurants in the area, or bring your own food.
* Please ensure personal hygiene, deodorant and fresh breath, as you'll be getting close to others.
Tara(Event Manager): Y29udGFjdCB8IGVtYm9kaWVkYXdha2VuaW5nYWNhZGVteSAhIGNvbQ==
YOUR FACILITATOR: Chantelle Raven has been facilitating workshops and retreats in the field of spirituality and Tantra for almost 20 years. Inspired by Tantra, Psychology, Philosophy and Shamanism, she is an accomplished Teacher and Practitioner whose teaching style is pragmatic, comprehensive, down-to-earth, and always has an element of fun as well as intensity.
Chantelle grew up with meditation and personal development in her home. She was facilitating motivational workshops in her 20’s as a successful CEO, and then after having her first child, moved into women's work, writing her first of many books. When Chantelle experienced a massive personal health crisis (cervical cancer) she then placed all her time and commitment into the alternative healing arts where she uncovered her heart’s vocation in Tantra. Fast forward a decade and Chantelle has established the Embodied Awakening Academy and has taught countless classes, workshops and retreats all over the world.
Chantelle’s energy, knowledge and passion will inspire you to change the way you look at life, love, sex, spirituality and the emotional body in ways that will remind you who you really are.
For more information on Chantelle and the Embodied Awakening Academy, visit: www.embodiedawakeningacademy.com
Q: How intimate do the practices get?
A: There is no nudity or genital touch any of our events. There will be paired Tantric practices on day 2, which is done in a respectful and tasteful way with people deciding on what level of connection they would like, within the agreed boundaries of the space and of the pair.
Q: I am single and coming on my own. How does the paired practices on Day 2 work, and what can I expect turning up by myself?
A: The first day involves practices where you are learning to become familiar with, and move, sensual & life-forces energy within your own being. On the 2nd day we do partnered practices where you learn different techniques to circulate this energy with another person. It's a pretty fun process of organically pairing people together over the multiple exercises. For every practice, people get to communicate any fears, boundaries and desires, and your level of participation is completely up to you – boundaries, personal freedom and self-love are taught and honored first and foremost.
Q: How many couples vs singles do you usually get to this event?
A: On average, for the Fundamentals of Tantra workshop, we usually get 70% single, 30 % couples, and of the singles it's usually quite even between men and women, with slightly more women attending.
Q: I am single and learning this by myself. How can I implement this in a future relationship?
A: You can easily apply all of the practices from Day 2 to a new relationship, or with someone who hasn’t learned Tantra, by:
• implementing them in your own being, where your partner will feel and experience the benefits and be introduced to them through your energy and body.
• or by introducing them through the communication tools we go through in the workshop.
* Deposits are non-refundable
* Cancellations: Strictly no refunds
* You may transfer your spot to someone else, but this is your responsibility to organize.
HEALTH DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY:
We may engage in practices that require some gentle movement – if you have any serious injuries now or in the last 5 years, or health issues that may interfere with your participation, please discuss this with the facilitator (Raven).
You are responsible for your own health and wellbeing during this evening. Chantelle Raven or Embodied Awakening Academy will not be held liable for any injury or other medical, physical, mental or emotional issues that may arise, are sustained or aggravated during or after this event.