About this Event:
Join us as we celebrate Mardi Gras in style with private balcony access right on the parade route! We will be serving a classic New Orleans menu with a Gulf Shrimp & Crawfish Boil, Red Beans and Rice, and Jambalaya along with sweet treats like King Cake and Beignets.
-Cash Bar available with $5 glasses of wine and $4 beers.
Cooking Class Participant Tips & Details:
Culinary enthusiasts are encouraged to participate or observe during the class.
-Currently, ALL our classes are Demonstration style, hands off classes for the safety of our guests and employees.
-ALL our classes will have three courses, with a light appetizer or salad, a main course, and a dessert.
– Please enter through the So Gourmet entrance on Palafox St.
– Wine & beer service available.
– Participants receive 10% off at So Gourmet on day of class.
– Dress casual and comfortable, you will probably get messy!
– Leave jewelry and watches at home, you will be asked to remove them.
– Classes must meet a minimum of 10 reservations.
– We reserve the right to cancel and undersold classes will be rescheduled. Reservation fees will be refunded within 24 hours.
Credit and debit only for purchases
Due to product availability during COVID, our Chef may have to make menu substitutions based on the availability of food and beverage items
You may also like the following events from Bodacious Shops:
Tickets for Mardi Gras at Bodacious! can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|General Admission||USD 65|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events