DreamTrips - Island Hopping & Leisure-Time in Pattaya
About Your Trip
A world away from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, Pattaya welcomes guests with open arms to its relaxing sandy beaches and abundance of recreational activities. Your sun- and fun-filled adventure in Thailand includes a getaway to Coral Island (Koh Larn), a popular location marked by sandy beaches, clear water and a breathtaking landscape. Spend time swimming or snorkeling among the coral reefs or enjoy additional activities (for an additional cost), including jet skiing and undersea walking. Enjoy a complimentary parasailing experience where you’ll soar above the blue waters for a bird’s eye view of the island below and mainland in the distance. After a delicious set-menu lunch, continue relaxing on the beach before returning to Pattaya.
Indulge in much-needed downtime during your stay at AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa. The on-site pool features a man-made beach, Jacuzzis, a kids’ play area and a swim-up bar. If the mood strikes, head to nearby Royal Garden Palace entertainment complex that’s home to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (at your own expense).
What we love:
• Looking for another way to unwind? Pattaya is one of the leading golf destinations in all of Asia.
• Your hotel’s AVANISPA offers a variety body treatments and massage services, perfect for relaxing after a busy day of sightseeing (at your own expense).
• Immerse yourself in the local culture and sample Thai food. Thailand is known all over the world for its phenomenal cuisine, including fried rice, papaya salad and fish barbecued in salt.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Pattaya, Thailand, as well as:
• Half-day visit to Coral Island; includes parasailing, transportation and gratuities. See Additional Information for details.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), approximately 77 miles (125 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) to the hotel on June 12 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) on June 15 at 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by May 29.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, the AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis within the busy Pattaya city center. Guests appreciate the variety of activity options, from a relaxing pool to cooking classes at the on-site hydroponic farm. Nearby attractions include the temple Sanctuary of Truth, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! and Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden.
• 6 restaurants and bars, including the Japanese-inspired Benihana restaurant.
• Outdoor pool set within lush gardens.
• Beach within walking distance.
• AVANISPA and AVANIFIT sauna and fitness center.
• Complimentary snacks, coffee and juice at AVANIFIT.
• On-site hydroponic garden that grows organic fruits and vegetables.
• AVANIKIDS kids’ club.
• Rooftop tennis courts.
• Complimentary self-parking or valet parking.
AVANI Garden View Room or AVANI Sea View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Private balcony overlooking lush gardens.
• Rain shower.
• In-room safe.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa
218/2-4 Moo 10, Beach Road
Pattaya 20260, Thailand
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
Also check out other Sports Events in Pattaya
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Pattaya
, Nonprofit Events in Pattaya
Liked this event? Spread the word :