Sambal Food Art Workshop
This Sambal Food Art Workshop was featured at the Singapore Heritage Festival 2020. We had a blast hosting the live streaming and wanted to do it again in 2021.
It is created for food lovers who love their chillies, sambal, art and want to feed their passion for creativity with food!
Highlights of this 3-hour session:
- Introduction to Chillies and Sambal
- Studying chillies and drawing them in watercolours pencils
- Paintint a vibrant A4-size Sambal Recipe art poster in Watercolours
- Learning how to make 4 delicious sambal from my special guest Fareena, @the_kitchen_kitten - a passionate home cook who’s well versed in Malay cuisine
- She will share with us recipes and tips on how to prepare a basic Sambal, Tomato Sambal with belacan, Tempeh Sambal and a bonus sambal
- Participants will get to pound and taste these delicious sambal along with some keropok and accompaniments
- Lemongrass blue pea home brew and coffee are included
*Date: Postponed to 4 December, Saturday*
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Venue: My home studio at Pasir Ris Drive 6
Workshop fee: $90
- includes all art materials and easy art activities
- Sambal cooking demo and tasting
- Limited to 4 pax so hurry!
? Register via ZWF0dG9kcmF3IHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= ?
Also check out other Arts Events in Pasir Ris, Workshops in Pasir Ris, Food & Drink Events in Pasir Ris.
Tickets for Sambal Food Art Workshop can be booked here.
There is no photo available at this moment
About The Host: Art inspired by what I love: food, nature, travel � Illustrator, nourisher, storyteller. Carlyn Law @eattodraw
Website Link: http://www.eattodraw.com
Are you the host?