The health and well-being of our workshop delegates, our staff and the wider community are our highest priorities. We are closely following the advice of health authorities to guide our decision making in relation to hosting face-to-face workshops.
In order to continue providing high quality PD during these challenging times we will convert this “face-to-face” QTR workshop to an “Online” QTR workshop should circumstances change.
Participants will be notified of any changes by email and workshop resources will be sent by post prior to the workshop.
This intensive two-day workshop:
• Will prepare school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds;
• Is designed for schools and/or teachers new to Quality Teaching Rounds;
• Is registered with NESA as a Teacher Professional Learning Course - 10 hours at Proficient (2.2.1, 3.2.2, 6.1.2, 6.2.2, 6.3.2), Highly Accomplished (6.1.3, 6.2.3, 6.3.3, 6.4.3) and Lead (6.1.4, 6.2.4, 6.3.4, 6.4.4)
Includes the following sessions:
• From Quality Teaching to Quality Teaching Rounds: Research background
• The Quality Teaching model: Refresher
• Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
• Practicalities of conducting Quality Teaching Rounds
• Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
• Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Please note: Workshop dates and details are subject to change.
This workshop is registered with NESA. Full participation in both days of the workshop is required (8:45am–3pm).
This workshop is open to ALL schools. The workshop fee for 2020 is $750.00.
As part of the project Building Capacity for Quality Teaching in Australian Schools, the NSW Department of Education is funding 2 tickets per DoE school. We welcome attendance from multiple teachers per school, however NSW DoE schools that have previously received 2 free tickets to ANY Quality Teaching Rounds workshop will need to purchase additional tickets at the standard workshop fee of $750.00.
Schools are encouraged to send at least two people to develop sufficient school-based knowledge to support implementation. Ideally, one person would have some decision-making authority in the school.
Tickets for Quality Teaching Rounds PD workshop - PARRAMATTA can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Paid ticket||AUD 750|
|Free ticket/DoE funded - 2 teachers per DoE school||Free|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events