The Angel Tree Program is an opportunity to match individuals, families, organizations, churches, businesses, clubs, schools, prisoners, seniors, shelters and non-profit organizations that are in need, who otherwise would not receive any gifts at Christmas with Donors who are ready and willing to fulfill their Christmas Wishes.
Our program goal is to spread Love, Joy, Cheer, Goodwill and restore faith in humanity by giving to the less fortunate at Christmastime.
Although we do not have a verification process to determine need, we expect every applicant to be honest and ethical in the application process.
Every applicant is guaranteed to be matched with a donor.
Angel Tree Program Registration Steps
1. Register here on eventbrite. The number of people that you are registering, is the number of tickets that you would select.
2. Send request for Christmas Wish list application to bWl0YW5ldHRlY29vcGVyIHwgeWFob28gISBjb20=
or text 708-715-1603 once registration has been completed on Eventbrite. Include Name, email address, phone number and mailing address.
3. An application will be sent to you.
4. Fill out the application and return it.
5. Your application will be matched with a donor.
6. Donor will specify when wish has been fulfilled.
7. Choose to pickup your gifts in person or have them shipped.
8. Pickup your gifts at the designated time or look for them via mail by tracking number.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Registration || Free |