One Day Trek To Chanderi Fort, 19th August 2018
Small Steps Adventures Trek to Chanderi Fort
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2330 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Chincholi
Chanderi Fort is located in between Badlapur and Vangani and falls in Karjat Taluka, Raigad District. Trek to Chanderi Fort is mainly of Jungle Trail. One comes across Huge Plateau, Soothing Waterfall, steepness of Mountain and finally the Caves of Chanderi. There is no fortification wall at Chanderi but you can observe rock cut steps and various water cisterns.
Form the top one can view Towns of Panvel, Vangani and Badlapur. One can also try their eye to recognize various nearby forts such as Prabalgad, Kalavantin and Nakhind.
Because of the approach to the fort, limited space for accommodation and limited water availability, made this fort to be used as a military base. However, confirm historical evidence is yet to be discovered.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Vangani Railway Station at 7:30 am as we will move towards the Chincholi, base village of Chanderi Fort.
We will reach Chincholi village around 8 am. We will fill our stomach with freshly cooked breakfast and hot tea as we will be having Late Lunch.
Chanderi Fort, here we come!
We will start our trek to Chanderi Fort around 8:30 am. Please help your fellow trekkers on difficult patches and try to maintain the tempo of the trek.
Wow, we are Here!
We will reach Chanderi Fort around 12 noon. Relax yourself at the caves and start the Photography session with various group pics and safe selfies. We will start descend around 1 pm.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach the base village around 3 pm. Freshen up, change your clothes if you want and feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian dishes. We will head back to Vangani Station by 5 pm.
What an Experience!
We will reach Vangani Railway Station around 5:30 pm. Before departing please share your experience and feedback of the trek.
INR 750 + 5% GST
● Transport from vangani to vangani
● Trek expertise
● Anything that not mentioned in inclusions & GST 5%
Things to Carry:
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes (if required)
● Any personal medicine
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to bWFpbCB8IFNtYWxsc3RlcHNhZHZlbnR1cmVzICEgY29t with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
You may also like the following events from Small Steps Adventures:
- This Saturday, 22nd September, 06:30 pm, Night Trek And Camping at Kalawantin Durg
- This Sunday, 23rd September, 05:40 am, One Day Trek To Visapur Fort
- Next Saturday, 29th September, 04:00 pm, Pawna Lake Camping, Lonavala in Lonavla
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Panvel
, Sports Events in Panvel
Liked this event? Spread the word :