Muddy Mantra Yoga & Aerial Fitness, 3460 Tampa Rd, Palm Harbor, United States
85-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Kim Denham
LIVE-STREAMED RECORDED AND IN-PERSON
2022 Training Dates: April 9 &10, April 23&24
In addition to the above weekend hours, you will have additional class observation hours, prenatal education requirements and mandatory homework assignments.
• Learn how to support pregnant people during their journey into parenthood in this comprehensive, Yoga Alliance registered training in prenatal yoga, conscious birthing, and postnatal yoga with Kim Denham, E-RYT 500, RPYT.
• Explore how to weave the great teachings of yoga seamlessly into Mother Nature’s blueprint, encouraging pregnant people to experience a more joy-filled pregnancy, empowered birth, and confident postnatal transition.
• Through education, information, and participation you will learn how to help women understand more about pregnancy and be able to make conscious choices for their baby and themselves.
• An expansive training manual will be provided, and students will be expected to complete homework assignments, including observation and practice teaching throughout.
• Teachers will also find this training applicable to teaching restorative, infertility, chair, partner, beginning and seniors’ yoga.
10 hrs. of pre-recorded prenatal & postnatal yoga specialized classes you gain access to once you register and pay for training.
ONLINE LEARNING STRUCTURE WITH HYBRID OPTION OR IN-PERSON.
All weekends will be live-streamed and recorded. We will also offer opportunities to meet in-person, but you are not required to be in-person to complete this training. Any missed hours must be made up by watching the recordings. Homework includes doing a book report & presentation, pose lab exercises and sequencing. This can be done at your own pace and will be required to hand in, along with your final exam, to receive your certificate of completion.
TEACHER TRAINING TUITION
Full Training plus library of prenatal & postnatal classes and training manual: $1,500
Weekend Schedule EST: Saturday: 9-6 pm, Sunday: 9-6
General day for Saturday and Sunday will look like this:
• Techniques and Methods
• Yoga Philosophy
• Posture labs
• Sample Prenatal class
• Meditation and Yoga Nidra
• Practice Teaching
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
A 15% deposit (based on full price of training) is required to hold your space. Once you are enrolled in the training, all deposits are non-refundable. One week prior to training, 50% is non-refundable. No refunds will be available once the training has started.
The Yoga Birth Method by Dorothy Guerra
Preparing for a Gentle Birth: The Pelvis in Pregnancy
NOTE: Below are the REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR YOGA ALLIANCE. Note, you cannot register with them until you have completed 30 teaching hours post training. Ananda Mama does not have to track everyone's 30 hours. Instead, everyone tracks and logs their hours directly on the YA website. Upon completion of your 30 teaching hours and logging of those hours, you will also scan your certificate to YA for registration.
RPYT (REGISTERED PRENATAL YOGA TEACHER) ®
✓ Completed a 200-hour training program with a RYS 200
✓ Completed a 85-hour training program with a Registered Prenatal Yoga School (RPYT)
Teaching hour requirements:
✓ Has at least 30 hours of teaching experience in prenatal yoga since graduating from a RPYS
Teachers can register as a RPYT if they have successfully completed both a 200-hour yoga teacher training program and an 85-hour prenatal yoga training that meet Yoga Alliance standards. Applicants must submit 30 teaching hours in prenatal yoga which must be completed after graduating from a RPYS (Registered Prenatal Yoga School).
Contact Kim Denham @ a19kZW5oYW0gfCB5YWhvbyAhIGNvbQ== for more detail on the training.
ABOUT KIM DENHAM
Kim is an ERYT-500, PRYT, YACEP and Birth Doula, Kim has been teaching, educating, and practicing yoga for more than 2 decades. She has a background in classical and modern dance, graduating from USF with a minor in dance and BS in international studies. She is a trained birth doula and offers yoga classes, teacher trainings and birth preparation services through out the Tampa Bay area. Kim loves the Tampa Bay yoga community and is dedicated to serving and developing well informed, compassionate yoga teachers. Kim is diligent to stay up to date and uses the multitude of resources she has gathered to help inspire her and others voices to bloom.