What To Do In Oxford This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Oxford, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Oxford.
- BrewDog Oxford: Bottle Club is hosted at "BrewDog Oxford".
- Secret Yoga Event is hosted at "Oxford, Oxfordshire".
- Folk Embroidered Mandala is hosted at "Oxford Sewing Lessons".
- Vineyard, Brewery & Gin Distillery Tour in Oxfordshire is hosted at "Oxford Railway Station".
- Jericho Comedy Drive In, The Oxford Artisan Distillery is hosted at "The Oxford Artisan Distillery".
- Confident Children Having Fun - open air class in Oxford is hosted at "Bury Knowle Park".
- Outside Yoga, Meditation and Reiki workshop. Saturday 10am-1pm £40 is hosted at "Littlemore Village Hall(garden)".
- SGB at Abingdon Pizza Boat is hosted at "Scott Gordon Band".
- 5.30PM Laughter Yoga Session Every Sunday is hosted at "Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6, United Kingdom".
- Splash of Pink 2020 is hosted at "Against Breast Cancer".