The UK's biggest Gin Festival Tour is coming to Oxford!
When: Saturday 16th March 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm
Where: Oxford Examination Schools
Prepare to have your taste buds tantalised by over 100 different gins from around the world!
What can you expect?
- The Great British Gin Festival Gin Glass
- The Great British Gin Festival Gin Bible
- Trade stands with samples for you to taste
- Talks & presentations from producers and industry experts
- Cocktail demos from our bartenders
- Live music entertainment all session long
Our bars operate on a token system to make all payments quick and easy for you. Tokens are £5 each with one token paying for a measure of gin, it’s appropriate garnish, and premium tonic. We accept cash and card payments at our friendly token stand.
If you have any tokens left over at the end you can also take home 25ml test tubes of your favourite gin to share or save for later!
You will also be able to purchase your favourite bottle to take home at our on-site shop :)
Ticket price difference is purely down to demand, the sooner you buy your tickets the cheaper you get them!
Past review: https://goo.gl/Bsg17q
Over 18s only.This is a standing ticket.