Tons of fun free activities for all ages!
• Pumpkin Races
• Mini Derby
• Carnival games
• Halloween Tunnel
• Loose Parts Playground
• Arts & crafts
• Tie dye table (bring a t-shirt)
• Glitter tattoos
• Giant games
• Trick or Treat
• Laser Quest
• TryUmph Gymnastics
• Big Sky Ranch
• Moov Ottawa
• 100% Martial Arts
• Halloween Train Saturday & Sunday ($)
• Ottawa Farmers' Market cookie decorating station
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR RACERS: Thursday, October 25, 2018
Race in Division 1 (14 years and younger) or Division 2 (15 years and older)
? Derby Details ?
Design a pumpkin race car, build it, and let your imagination run wild to create an eye-catching racer. Compete for prizes and bragging rights at The 4th Annual Lansdowne Park Pumpkin Derby! It’s a gravity race; the pumpkin racers roll down a ramp and hopefully make it to the finish line.
All participants have a minimum of three races.
? Prizes in each division will be awarded as follows: ?
- Top 3 Fastest Pumpkin Racers: based on time trials. (Fastest time down the track-must cross finish line)
- Top 3 Pumpkin Racers: based on Head to head races in triple elimination.
- Top 3 Best Decorated Pumpkin Racers: based on design, detail, creativity and originality.
- Most spectacular Pumpkin Car crash: based on audience response.
- Best dressed race car “driver”
- The Workshop Warrior prize will be randomly drawn from a list of those who attended a pumpkin racer workshop.
Rules and regulations: https://ottawa.ca/en/lansdowne-0#h3-1