PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Training in Ottawa on Mar 20th-21st 2019
Agile is a philosophy that uses organizational models based on people, collaboration and shared values, such as rolling wave planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; and open communication between teams, stakeholders and customers. There are many methodologies that adhere to these tenets such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is developed in response to this increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects.
This PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®examination to earn your certification.
This classroom course is aimed at people who work in Agile projects or whose organizations are adopting Agile principles.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
• Provides you with increased professional versatility in project management methodologies and Agile framework.
• Presents you a higher level of professional credibility with a combination of Agile training and examination on Agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
• Supplies you with the material to apply Agile, Agile framework and in demand methodologies. i.e. SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD, DSDM and more
• Gives you the most recent information about the PMI-ACP® exam by PMI
• Provides everything you need to be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-ACP® exam, including satisfying the 21 CPUs required to write the examination.
Module 1 - Introduction
Introduction to the Course
Module 2 - Introduction to the Project Management
Project and Project Management
PMI and PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
Introduction to Agile
Module 3 - Agile Manifesto and Principles
Agile Project Management
Agile project Life Cycle
Traditional vs. Agile Project Management
Module 4 - Agile Methods and Approaches
eXtreme Project Management (XPM)
Agile Unified Process (AUP)
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
Module 5 - Agile Domains and Tasks
Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
Domain IV. Team Performance
Domain V. Adaptive Planning
Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Module 6 - Agile Tools and Techniques - I
Agile Analysis and Design
Module 7 - Agile Tools and Techniques - II
Planning, Monitoring & Adapting
Module 8 - Agile Knowledge and Skills
Building Agile Teams
Other Agile Concepts
Module 9 - PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
Introduction to PMI® and PMBOK®
PMI-ACP® Application Overview
Individuals who have completed this course will have an understanding of:
● Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
● Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
● Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
● Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
● How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
● Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
● Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
● Requirements to apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification and pass the PMI-ACP ® exam
● Candidates can only purchase the exam at PMI as part of their registration process
● Candidates need to meet PMI’s exam eligibility (see Who can attend?).
● The exam is computer based and is in closed-book format; consists of 120 multiple-choice questions distributed between definitions, essay-type, and scenario-based questions.
● The time allotted to complete the exam is 3 hours and computer based. A pass / fail result score is generated based on their overall performance at the end of the exam.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: aW5mbyB8IG1hbmdhdGVzICEgY29t PH: 469-666-9332
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to: www.mangates.com
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
For more details visit Mangates
You may also like the following events from Mangates: