Fundamentals- Level One Furniture Refinishing
Please note this course is a 3 day course 3 hours (9 hours total) March 24, March 31 & April 7
In this intensive 3-day course (9 hours) you will learn:
• best practices when painting and upcycling
• about Canadian-made FAT chalk-style paint, Fusion Mineral Paint & how to apply them to get the best results
• you will learn in-depth how to apply techniques such as modern, colour wash, an authentic distressed finish and learn how to achieve different looks with each technique.
• How to properly apply waxes and Clear coat
• Participants will complete a small project using techniques that you have learned over the course
This course is for you if:
• You have wanted to start a project but are not sure where to begin
• have painted some projects but are not familiar with any techniques
• even if you have previously taken a workshop and want to learn more in-depth techniques and skills
Once you have completed this level you can register for either Intermediate Level A or Level B or complete both before moving on to the Advanced Level. Participants will recieve a one time 10% discount on any FAT, Fusion Mineral paint and REdesign products during the course.
You may also like the following events from Bluebird Upcycled Style: